Remote / Key Fob Configure Instructions
A remote / key fob can be used at multiple locations. You would need to follow the below configure instructions for each econx device.
- Log into the econnecx.com
- Select 'Manage my econx' button from the top right
- Select the 'Configure' button for the econx device you are setting a remote/key fob up for
- Go to the 'Remotes/Key Fobs' tab. (Existing remotes / key fobs will show at the top)
- Scroll down to the 'New Key Fobs' section, ensure that it is currently scanning for a new remote/key fob. If not, click the 'Search for key fobs' button
- Press any button on the remote/key fob to activate connection. It may take 5-10 seconds for the remote/key fob to display on screen
If, after you have tried pressing every button on the the remote/key fob, you still do not see it on screen, do the following:
- Turn the remote/key fob over and with a small piece of wire press the button in the hole called "Add". On the front of the remote/key fob a blue light will now be flashing
- Press every button once and wait approximately 5 seconds for the blue light to stop flashing
- Now confirm all buttons are working. Press all buttons on the remote/key fob again and ensure that the corresponding button on the image changes to green. Remember it may take 5-10 seconds to register each button.
- Select the user that is associated with this remote/key fob from the drop down box
- Click 'Add key fob to user', this will add them to the 'Attached key fobs'. The user name will be red name and the button you just pressed will be green
- Click Button:1 on screen to select the action by ticking the accompanying box
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Apply'
- Physically check that all buttons on the remote/key fob are working correctly
- Configuration complete
Configure a remote / key fob on a subsequent econx device
- Follow Steps 1-4 above
As your user is already attached to the system you will not need to activate a connection. Steps 6-9 above
- Under 'Attached Key Fobs' select the user you wish to configure, then complete Steps 10-13 above.
SELECT BELOW FOR MORE INSTRUCTIONS